Bryanna and the City

Friday, April 24, 2009

Full-time Awesome

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I just want to clarify that I wasn't actually offended about my Mom's statement. If your Mom can't say that sort of thing, who can?

Also, I peak every time I leave my apartment building. I am, let's not forget, amazingly awesome.

So, just to tease a little, I have started operation "Full-time Awesome". I had been waiting for one very important piece of the operation to arrive for weeks now, and when it finally did, yesterday at 1:00 in the afternoon, I got the ball rolling in a big, BIG way. I am trying very hard to repress my excitement, but it finally feels like it will be a reality..and soon! I can't wait! I'm still able to sleep at night and the oh-my-god-I-have-so-much-to-do-and-have-no-time-to-eat stage where I lose 5 lbs hasn't started yet. But I'm prepared this time.

TGIF!